How I work
I’m in love with real people and real stories. I love natural light, spontaneity, romantic and timeless photos, evocative landscapes, moments of breath, details, novelties, music, travel, challenges, achievements and satisfaction of my clients. I’m a collector of emotions and moments, moments immortalized on tiptoe with a careful and constant discretion.
My style is photographic reportage, a type that is meant to tell, in the most natural and spontaneous manner, all the aspects of such an important day. What do I love about wedding reportage? That allows me to gather unrepeatable moments and emotions, and return them to the protagonists: people, hugs, smiles, jokes, toasts, screams, tears and kisses that distinguish them. All of those, stand in an image, authentic and eternal.
- Each “special day” is unique and I like to make an intimate relationship with the spouses I choose. So, the first stage of a service is to meet and design together the photo service that best suits your needs, your times, and your stories. If this is not possible for logistic reasons, we can have a chat via skype or by phone. You can find all my contacts here.
- I put quality on top of my work! So, I accept a limited number of weddings: in this way I can follow and best advise you before, during and after the wedding. Moreover I can guarantee you the best result. If you think I can be your photographer, I would advise you to contact me as soon as you can.
- For practical reasons, I only get engaged with signing the contract and paying a deposit. This means that you cannot book a date before the contract.
- Usually the service begins with the preparation of the bride and groom: my job suits the flow of events, so I will follow your driving chart.
- Almost always I follow a wedding with the support of a selected colleague, my shoulder and my double eyes: thanks to her photos you will have an alternating and different point of view on everything that happens.
- On the same day of the wedding, or at most the day after, I like to put on my facebook fan page a small preview for the bride and groom: one or a couple of shots, usually the most significant of the event.
- Delivery date depends on my workload, but usually I deliver the service within 6 months
- In the wedding box that I’ll deliver to you, you will find the result of months of working: digital photos post produced according to my style with care and attention, and any prints and albums made by the best Italian and international labs in the industry. Each photo will be the tessera of a full story, and will always keep a unique and unrepeatable day.
- Included in the final release, you will always have all the other shots in digital, high definition and no logo format, ready to be revised and printed when you want, in total independence: it is your wedding and it is right that you have as much and possible memories!
It is possible to combine the photography service with one of the options below. They are additional services that complement the final release, customizing it and giving that touch of originality that will make it even more special!
A synonym of engagement is “promise”, this is a photo session that precedes the wedding day. It allows the couple to become familiar with the camera, to get in touch with me…
This is a photo service that sees spouses wearing wedding dresses again after the wedding event, exploiting different landscapes than those made the wedding day’s frame.
The “Save the Date” cards are usually sent to relatives and friends to announce and remember them a special date: the date of your wedding.
The wedding gift list is a list of gifts that future spouses compile to help wedding guests choose a truly welcome gift that meets their needs and tastes. So I decided to include among my services the wish list, a “photographic” wedding gift list, which will give to your relatives and friends the opportunity to give you my packages as in any other wedding gift list, paying the package by cash or by bank transfer.